Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2010 NFC PREDICTIONS REVISED!!!!!!!!

So as the writer of this blog I am allowed to make my own rules. Therefore, I slept on it and I decided to revise my NFC Predictions. There were a few reasons why. First, the Brett Favre situation continues to cause problems in predicting. Second, I wanted to add switch the Giants out of the playoffs and add Minnesota because I still think Favre is playing. Third, I wanted to stick to the 6 out of 12 return to the playoffs rule, so I had to include either Minnesota (With Favre) or New Orleans (In case Favre does retire). Here is how the NFC playoffs and records will look if Favre returns to Minnesota:

NFC EAST
1) Dallas (11-5)
2) Washington (10-6)
3) New York Giants (8-8)
4) Philadelphia (7-9)

NFC NORTH
1) Green Bay (11-5)
2)Minnesota (10-6)
3) Chicago (9-7)
4) Detroit (6-10)

NFC SOUTH
1)Atlanta (11-5)
2) New Orleans (9-7)
3) Carolina (8-8)
4) Tampa Bay (3-13)

NFC WEST
1) San Francisco (9-7)
2) Seattle (8-8)
3) Arizona (6-10)
4) St. Louis (3-13)

Playoff Predictions
1) Green Bay
2) Atlanta
3) Dallas
4) San Francisco
5) Minnesota
6) Washington

Wild Card Weekend
5-Minnesota over 4-San Francisco (Vikings get to Divisional Round for 2nd straight year)
3-Dallas over 6- Washington (Romo outduels McNabb again in playoffs)

Divisional Round
1- Green Bay over 5-Minnesota (Packers possibly end Favre's career)
2-Atlanta over 3-Dallas (Matt Ryan gets first playoff win)

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
2-Atlanta over 1- Green Bay (Falcons stun Packers in Lambeau to head to 2nd Super Bowl in franchise history)

No comments: