Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thursday Night Pick!

Last week, I went 4-8-1 for my first really bad week of the year. That brings my 75-52-4 this year, so I am still 23 games over .500. This week we start the Thursday Night games on NFL Network. I actually love the NFL Network Thursday Night games. I love how it starts in November, and the weather starts to turn into real football weather. I love turning on the fireplace, pouring some beers and watching the Thursday game. It has become a staple of the second half of the season, and something that I look forward to now. This year's slate of games on Thursday Night is shaping up to be really good. Baltimore and Atlanta is great matchup for the first Thursday of the year.

Thursday Night Game:
ATLANTA (-1) over Baltimore: This game is a toss up, and I'm only picking the Falcons because the Falcons are a really good home team. Matt Ryan is like 16-1 as a starter at the Georgia Dome, and I will take the Falcons at home on a short week.

No comments: