Friday, September 18, 2026

Broncos-Jaguars and Week 2 Picks

The Broncos got absolutely embarrassed Monday night in the 2026 opener at Kansas City. The 31-10 loss was really disappointing. When you wait almost eight months for the season to start, and then your team comes out and gives a performance like the Broncos gave in that game is really discouraging. There's no way around it. A lot of people will overreact to Week 1, and it does tend to fool people, but I am worried about the Broncos. Their first six games doesn't give them time to figure things out. It won't get any easier this week when the Jaguars come to Denver. Jacksonville buried the Broncos 34-17 last year in December in Denver, and the Jags won their first game at home in convincing fashion. I would expect Denver to play better in this game, but I don't think it will be enough. I think the Jags will come to Denver and win again.

Prediction: Jacksonville (+2.5) over DENVER

Final Score: Jaguars-31 Broncos-20 


Now, onto the picks for Week 2.....

Last Week's Record: 10-5-1

Overall Record: 10-5-1

(HOME TEAM IN CAPS)


HOUSTON (-2.5) over Cincinnatti

Pittsburgh (+5.5) NEW ENGLAND

TAMPA BAY (-7) over Cleveland

Carolina (-2.5) over ATLANTA

New Orleans (+8.5) over BALTIMORE

CHICAGO (-4) over Minnesota

JETS (+3.5) over Green Bay

TENNESSEE (+7) over Philadelphia

Las Vegas (+7) over CHARGERS

Washington (+4.5) over DALLAS

ARIZONA (+4) over Seattle

Miami (+13.5) over SAN FRANCISCO

Indianapolis (+6.5) over KANSAS CITY

RAMS (-7) over Giants 

No comments: