Friday, December 3, 2021

Broncos-Chiefs and Week 13 Picks

The Broncos have a tall task in heading to Arrowhead to take on the Chiefs on Sunday night. At least Denver is 6-5 and playing a meaningful game in December. With that said, the Chiefs have been playing a lot better the last four games and at 7-4, they are ready to make their run and take the division. I just can't see Denver hanging with the Chiefs offense throughout this game. This just feels like too much Pat Mahomes and KC.

Prediction: KANSAS CITY (-10) over Denver

Final Score: Chiefs- 34 Broncos-17


Now, onto the picks for Week 13....

Last Week's Record: 7-8-0

Overall Record: : 86-84-9

(HOME TEAM IN CAPS) 


Minnesota (-7) over DETROIT: The Vikings always play close games, but I think they will take care of business in Detroit this week.

CHICAGO (+8) over Arizona: I think the Cardinals will win the game, but look for the Bears to keep it close at home.

Tampa Bay (-10) over ATLANTA: Tom Brady and the Bucs won't mess around here and will take out the Falcons easily. 

Indianapolis (-9) over HOUSTON: I think the Colts will rebound from last week's loss to the Bucs and take care of their business over the Texans. 

JETS (+6) over Philadelphia: I think the Eagles will win but look for the Jets to play hard and keep it close.

CINCINNATI (-3) over Chargers: Tough game to call. I liked the Chargers all week, but I think I'm going with the Bengals and a statement win at home.

MIAMI (-3) over Giants: Daniel Jones might not play for the Giants and I can't trust Mike Glennon at QB for the G Men.

LAS VEGAS (-2) over Washington: The Raiders had an impressive win over the Cowboys on Thanksgiving, and I think they will beat up on Washington at home this week.

Baltimore (-3) over PITTSBURGH: I originally picked the Steelers to win the game, but they have some Covid and injury issues, so I'm taking Baltimore.

RAMS (-13) over Jacksonville: The Rams will right the ship with an easy home win over the Jaguars. 

SEATTLE (+4) over San Francisco: The 49ers are dealing with injury issues and I just have a feeling that Seattle will find a way to pull off the upset. 

BUFFALO (-3) over New England: This is the game of the week and might be one of the best games of the year so far. Monday Night Football features the Bills and Patriots battling for first place in the AFC East. I like the Bills at home to find a way to knock off the Pats,

No comments: