Friday, October 14, 2016

NFL Week 6 Picks!

Here are the picks for Week 6.....

Last Week's Record: 10-1-2
Overall Record: 43-29-4
(HOME TEAM IN CAPS)

San Fran (+8) over BUFFALO:
The Bills are 3-2 and now have turned their season around. They host the 49ers, who at 1-4 turn to Colin Kaepernick in his first start of the year. I would expect the Bills to win, but I can't trust them laying 8 points to anyone just yet.

Philly (-3) over WASHINGTON:
This is a fun game in the NFC East. The Redskins are now 3-2 after starting the year 0-2. The Eagles come in at 3-1 after a bad loss at Detroit last week. I think this will be a fun game to watch. Look for the Eagles to get out of DC with a big road win.

Cleveland (+7) over TENNESSEE:
I think the Titans can actually make something out of their season. They are 2-3, and have been competitive for the most part. In come the Browns are 0-5. They have been competitive as well this year despite their record. I think this game will be pretty close, but look for the Titans to pull it out.

Cincy (+9) over NEW ENGLAND:
The Pats will win in Tom Brady's 2016 home debut, but I think the Bengals will be in this game and make the Pats sweat it out. This could be a fun game, and the Bengals at 2-3 are a little desperate in this spot.

Baltimore (+3) over NY GIANTS:
The Ravens are 3-2 and just fired their offensive coordinator, Marc Trestman. After two straight losses at home, they now head to the Meadowlands to take on the 2-3 Giants. I'm taking the Ravens because I trust them just a little more than I trust Bob McAdoo and his Giants at this point. 

Carolina (-1) over NEW ORLEANS:
Cam Newton is back and the Panthers are in desperate need of a win at 1-4. They have to go into New Orleans and beat the Saints. I'll take the Panthers to win this game because I think they have to, but if they lose, then they are done for the year.

Pittsburgh (-7) over MIAMI:
The Steelers are the second best team in the AFC behind the Pats and now stand at 4-1. The Dolphins are up to their usual tricks in their 1-4 start. I don't see how the Dolphins can keep this one close-even at home.

CHICAGO (-2) over Jacksonville:
I have no idea how this game will play out, so I'll take the Brian Hoyer-led Bears at home.

DETROIT (-3) over Los Angeles:
I think the Lions will get to 3-3 after taking down the Rams at home. It will be tough to envision how the Rams will win this game on the road with their offense.

OAKLAND (PICK) over Kansas City:
Big game in the AFC West. The Raiders are 4-1 and looking to extend their lead in the division. The Chiefs are 2-2 and are looking to get the big win on the road. I am a little concerned that this week the Raiders all but punched their intentions to move to Las Vegas, but I think they will take care of business at home against the Chiefs.

Atlanta (+7) over SEATTLE:
You had to be very impressed with the way the Falcons handled Denver on the road last week to get to 4-1. This is a very interesting game and big one in the NFC. How will the Falcons handle this one on the road? Look for a Seattle win, but I like the Falcons to keep it close.

Dallas (+4) over GREEN BAY:
Another good NFC game in the late window on Sunday. Something just seems off about Aaron Rodgers and the Packers this year-actually going back to last year. I don't think they will be able to just roll over the Cowboys at home this week. Look for a close game, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys and Dak Prescott pull it out late.

HOUSTON (-3) over Indy:
The Texans beat the teams that are crappy. At 3-2, that has been the story of their season so far. The Colts are not a very good team outside of Andrew Luck. Look for the Texans to jump on the Colts early and win this division game at home to get to 4-2.



ARIZONA (-7) over NY Jets: The Cards are 2-3 and they are taking on the 1-4 Jets on Monday Night Football. The Jets come in banged up and reeling. The Cards get Carson Palmer back from a concussion this week. I can't see the Cardinals losing this week at home on MNF.


No comments: