Friday, October 21, 2016

NFL Week 7 Picks!

Last Week's Record: 5-8-2
Overall Record: 48-37-6
(HOME TEAM IN CAPS)

NY Giants (-3) over LA Rams (In London): The Giants and Rams head over to London in a matchup of 3-3 teams. The NFL has to be annoyed that a NY-LA game is going to be taking place at 9:30 am EST and 6:30 am PST on Sunday morning. I would expect the Giants to get to 4-3 after this one.

PHILLY (+3) over Minnesota: I am tempted to take the Eagles at home to upset the Vikings, but I just can't see it yet. It will be interesting to see how the Vikings and Sam Bradford will handle this game coming in at 5-0. I'm taking the Eagles to pull the upset at home on the road.

KANSAS CITY (-6) over New Orleans: The Chiefs got a big win last week at Oakland. At 3-2, they now get the 2-3 Saints at home. The Saints defense will struggle on the road in Arrowhead. I can't see the Chiefs blowing this game, and I think they will get the win, and keep their momentum rolling.

Washington (+1) over DETROIT: I am having a hard time figuring out the Redskins. They have resurrected their season after the 0-2 start. They have now ripped off four straight wins, and are 4-2. The Lions are 3-3, so this will be a very interesting game to watch. I think this is a tough game to pick, but I'll take the Skins to get to 5-2.

Cleveland (+10) over CINCY: The Bengals are struggling at 2-4 and they are desperate. The Bengals will win this game, but I like how the 0-6 Browns have been hanging around in these games. I'll take the Browns and the points, but the Bengals will get the win.

MIAMI (+3) over Buffalo: I like how the Bills have rebounded and have gotten to 4-2 after their 0-2 start, but remember the Bills beat the Pats without Tom Brady at QB, and they won at LA, and pounded the 49ers at home. I just have a feeling that the Dolphins will be able to pull the upset at home this week. Miami played well in their upset win over the Steelers last week, so I will take them here to upset the Bills at home.

Oakland (+1) over JACKSONVILLE: I don't have a lot of confidence in the 2-3 Jaguars. I'm just not ready to buy into them. The Raiders come in at 4-2 after their home loss to the Chiefs last week. I would think they will be ready to go and take care of business on the road in Jacksonville. This is an interesting game to me.

TENNESSEE (-2.5) over Indianapolis: At 3-3, the Titans are in the mix for a possible run for the AFC South. I think they are playing pretty well, and I think this is a big moment for them at home against the Colts. At 2-4, the Colts are in trouble after blowing that big lead at Houston last Sunday night. I like the Titans at home, but I am nervous about this one.

Baltimore (+2) over NY JETS: The Jets are free-falling at 1-5, and now they will turn to Geno Smith after benching Ryan Fitzpatrick. The Ravens are 3-3 after losing three straight. I think that the Ravens will get a win here on the road and keep the Jets in their tailspin.

San Diego (+7) over ATLANTA: This is a dangerous game for the Falcons. They played well the last two weeks on the road in beating Denver and almost beating Seattle. Now, they return home to take on the 2-4 Chargers. SD will have had 10 days to get ready for this game, and I could see them keeping this game really close until the end. I would be surprised if this game is a blowout.

Tampa Bay (-1) over SAN FRANCISCO: This is a brutal game to have in the late window on Sunday afternoon. I'll take the Bucs to beat the 49ers on the road, who are starting Colin Kaepernick for the second straight week.

PITTSBURGH(+7) over New England: I think the Pats will obviously win this game because Big Ben is out for the Steelers, but I think the run of games that the Pats are covering will end. I know Landry Jones isn't going into Foxoboro and getting the win, but for some reason I see this game being a little bit closer than a lot of people think.

Seattle (+2) over ARIZONA: I think that he Cardinals did a nice job the last few weeks getting to 3-3 after their 1-3 start. The Seahawks come in at 4-1, and this is a big game for both teams. I think Arizona will give the Seahawks some problems, but Seattle will get the job done and get the big road win.



No comments: