Friday, October 14, 2022

Broncos-Chargers and Week 6 Picks

I can't see the Broncos coming out on Monday Night Football and fixing their offense in time to beat the Chargers. The injuries are piling up and I just think this is too much of a task for them to take down LA.

Prediction: CHARGERS (-5) over Denver

Final Score: Chargers-30 Broncos-17


Onto the rest of the picks for Week 6...

Last Week's Record: 7-7-2

Overall Record: 41-33-7

(HOME TEAM IN CAPS)


San Francisco (-6) over ATLANTA: The 3-2 Niners will get to 4-2 with a solid, road win over the Falcons.

New England (+3) over CLEVELAND: I think the Patriots will somehow find their way to 3-3 with a win on the road in Cleveland.

Jets (+8) over GREEN BAY: I expect the 3-2 Packers to win at home, but it won't be easy. I think the Jets keep it close.

Jacksonville (+2) over INDIANAPOLIS: The Colts are 2-2-1 but they never should have won that game in Denver last week. The Jags are 2-3 but they will rebound with a road win over Indy.

Minnesota (-3) over MIAMI: I'm not sure who the Dolphins are starting at QB, but I like what I have seen out of the 4-1 Vikings, and I think they will take care of business in Miami this week.

Cincinnati (-1) over NEW ORLEANS: The Bengals will get back to 3-3 with a road win over the Saints in this spot. 

Baltimore (-6) over GIANTS: The Giants are 4-1 and a surprise so far this year. The Ravens come in at 3-2. This will be a fun game, but look for the Ravens to pull away late.

PITTSBURGH (+8) over Tampa Bay: The Bucs will win this game, but I think the Steelers will keep it close.

RAMS (-8) over Carolina: This is the week the Rams get their game back on track. Look for a solid win over the 1-4 Panthers, who just fired Matt Rhule.

Arizona (-3) over SEATTLE: I think the Cardinals go into Seattle and take care of business over the Seahawks and get to 3-3.

Buffalo (-2) over KANSAS CITY: This is the game of the year so far this season. The 4-1 Bills travel to Kansas City to take on the 4-1 Chiefs. It is a rematch of last year's classic AFC Divisional Playoff Game. Josh Allen vs. Patrick Mahomes. Look for another classic battle, and I'm taking the Bills because I think they are just a tad better at this point. 

Dallas (+6) over PHILADELPHIA: Really good game on SNF with the 4-1 Cowboys going up to Philly to take on the 5-0 Eagles. I think the Eagles will win the game, but look for Dallas to keep it close. 

No comments: