Friday, October 7, 2022

Broncos Lose 12-9 to Colts in Embarrassing Loss

 I'm done. After the last six years of Broncos football, this might be the loss that breaks the back of me and Broncos fans. Thursday's night 12-9 loss in overtime to the Colts was so bad that it might be the most inexcusable and embarrassing loss in my lifetime as a Broncos fan. I'm not doing anymore recaps of these games. It is not worth it. Russell Wilson threw two horrible interceptions deep in Indy territory. He does not look like the Russell Wilson I thought we were getting. Nathaniel Hackett made some questionable decisions down the road, and he looks like he is in over his head as a head coach. More and more injuries are piling up and the Broncos are 2-3 and still have a ridiculously hard schedule later in the year. This is has not gone the way I thought it would. There will be no playoffs this year. There will probably be another head coach next year, and we are stuck with a washed up Russ. It is not fun writing about the Broncos every week anymore. The last five years were brutal and we are back to the same spot. Therefore, I'm just going to post weekly predictions for the Broncos and the other games and that's it. I don't have the time or will to write about them anymore. Not after last night.

No comments: