Thursday, October 6, 2022

Week 5 Picks!

Last Week's Record: 10-5-1

Overall Record: 34-26-5

(HOME TEAM IN CAPS)


Green Bay (-7) over Giants (In London): This feels like the week the Packers offense really gets going and takes care of business in London over the Giants.

Pittsburgh (+14) over BUFFALO: I think the Bills will win comfortably, but look for the Steelers to cover the number with new backup QB Kenny Pickett.

Chargers (-3) over CLEVELAND: The Chargers will go on the road and win this game over the Browns. 

Houston (+7) over JACKSONVILLE:  I think this game is close throughout. Look for the Texans to be right in it to the end. 

MINNESOTA (-7) over Chicago: I gotta think the Vikings will be able to take care of business at home over the Bears. Look for a solid win for the Vikes at home.

Detroit (+3) over NEW ENGLAND: The Pats might be going with third-string QB Bailey Zappe. I think the Lions will be feisty on the road in Foxboro.

NEW ORLEANS (-3) over Seattle: The Saints will get back on track with a solid home win over the Seahawks. 

JETS (+4) over Miami: I like the Jets in this spot. They are at home and Miami will be starting Teddy Bridgewater with Tua out with a concussion. 

TAMPA BAY (-6) over Atlanta: Tom Brady and the Bucs get back on track with a convincing home win over the Falcons.

Tennessee (-2) over WASHINGTON: I think the Titans get to 3-2 with a big road win over the Commanders. 

CAROLINA (+5) over San Francisco: I think the 49ers will win on the road, but I'll take the points, and I think Carolina will be feisty. 

ARIZONA (+6) over Philadelphia: The Eagles are flying with a 4-0 start to the year, and Arizona is 2-2. I think Arizona will somehow find a way to pull the upset here.

Dallas (+5) over RAMS: Fun game in the late window on Sunday afternoon. Look for Dallas to keep it class and have it come down to a field goal.

BALTIMORE (-3) over Cincinnati: Huge game on Sunday night. The Ravens are 2-2, with both losses at home this year. The Bengals are 2-2 after starting 0-2. I think the Ravens will do enough to get the win.

KANSAS CITY (-7) over Las Vegas:  The 1-3 Raiders come to KC to take on the 3-1 Chiefs. I think this will be a very competitive game, but look for the Chiefs to pull away at the end. 

No comments: